1.) What's The Best Way To Contact You?
For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For orders please contact email@example.com
Your name and order number are required in the subject of the email if your email address does not display your name. This helps us to locate your order summary faster.
- Please DO NOT message my personal Facebook account, due to the amount of messages received daily, my personal account becomes easily congested and I miss important messages. If you have any other questions that can not be answered by our general information file located at the top of Facebook page and VIP group, please contact us through the business page or contact the Admin Team page.
- These will be the ONLY methods of communication going forward. Someone from the shop will respond as soon as possible. It may take up to 24 hours for me or my team to respond so please allow us 1 business day to get back with you, as I am in the shop during the day working on orders.
2.) Do You Accept Returns?
Due to the limited, custom, and personalized nature of our items we DO NOT accept returns unless there is a physical flaw of a garment at my fault. We do want every customer to be happy with their items, so if there is ever a problem, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to make it right!
3.) Do You Offer Refunds?
If a dress is to be returned for a refund to the shop for a reason discussed between the purchaser and myself, there are a set of terms and conditions to be followed to receive said refund.
- Buyer pays return shipping
- The garment should be returned in its original packaging with all pieces in NEW condition (unworn and unwashed).
- It should be packaged and shipped with care as it was when originally sent to you.
- If a return is received in poor condition or shows any sign of wear, this will terminate the refund process and the garment will be sent back to you.
4.) Do You Offer Payment Plans?
We now offer SEZZLE through our new website platform! An interest free way to split your total purchase into 4 payments over a course of 6 weeks with no harm to your credit!
5.) Can I Add On To My Order Once It's Been Placed?
Unfortunately, no you can not add to your order once it has been placed and processed so be sure that you have everything you need at the time you place your order. This also means that design can not be changed once your order has been processed.
6.) Do You Offer Custom Orders?
Yes! We do offer custom orders. Please contact us via email or follow us on Facebook to learn more.
7.) Do You Need Models?
Seeing your littles in their Meraki pretties is the best part of my day! I encourage everyone to share their favorite photos of their LOs via Facebook, Instagram, or even email us at email@example.com for a chance to be featured on one of our platforms! Use the hashtags #MerakiInTheWild #MerakiMinis
8.) Do You Do Alterations?
We do not preform major alterations such as changing style, design, or length once your order has been placed and processed. Be sure to include desired style and length when ordering.
- The ONLY time we will accept a major alteration is if the “issue” crucially affects the appearance of the order which should rarely, if ever, happen.
- We will only allow minor alterations such as open seams, buttons, or loose/exposed threads should that rarely, if ever, happen.
9.) What is TAT Like?
Turnaround times are always roughly estimated. PLEASE take this into consideration before ordering. TAT will be listed with the details of the product.
[RUSH FEE OPTION]
- Need your order sooner than our estimated TAT? Our rush fee is $50 and guarantees your order is done by desired date. (This excludes shipping time, as I am not responsible for the time it takes USPS to ship items!)
10.) How Accurate Is Sizing?
Typically our items run true to size. Occasionally we will have an item that may run more generous or slightly smaller. Sizing information is always posted in our sale threads and will be available when ordering through our website.
- Sizing and measurements MUST be given at the time that you order, if you do not send your child’s measurements I will refer to standard sizing measurements to create your garment. In doing so, I can not guarantee a perfect fit which is why I ultimately like to use your child’s personal measurements. Again, it is imperative that you send specific measurements. Unfortunately, I will not be able to accept returns going forward if you are simply “unhappy” with how the dress fits your child (this goes without saying that if something is done incorrectly by me such as a physical flaw, we will address that and repair the issue).
- Vintage Length - This shorter length usually runs around 2” shorter than the shoulder to knee measurement provided to me, however please note the possibility of an additional estimated 1” (shorter or longer) variance from this length.